I Am Sam







I Am Sam



I am Sam



I remember I watched this film in classroom at the

 university. I don't want to watched this film at all.

Because it is a film that speaks English. but the time

 I learned about social and legal subjects. teacher

tell me this film very good  about man name sam

he A mentally retarded man fights for custody of his

7-year-old daughter, and in the process teaches his

cold-hearted lawyer the value of love and family. but after i watched this film i can say ''I am Sam''

the best of movie. Moving film with great acting

seems too contrived.


''Sam Dawson has the mental capacity of a 7-

year-old. He works at a Starbucks and is

obsessed with the Beatles. He has a daughter

with a homeless woman; she abandons them as

soon as they leave the hospital. He names his

daughter Lucy Diamond (after the Beatles

song) raises her.


But as she reaches age 7 herself, Sam's

limitations start to become a problem at school;

she's intentionally holding back to avoid

looking smarter than him. The authorities take

her away, and Sam shames high-priced lawyer

Rita Harrison into taking his case pro bono. In

the process, he teaches her a great deal about

love, and whether it's really all you need. ''














หนังเรื่องนี้ ต้องบอกว่าพ่อเป็นคนที่ประเสริฐมาก เรื่องนี้รับประกันน่าสงสารมาก น้ำตาคลอ ไม่มีเวลาเขียนเลยช่วงนี้ลูกกวนมากมาย นั่นว่าแล้ว ก็เอาอีกแล้ว ไปทำหน้าที่แม่ก่อน ภาษาอังกฤษ เขียนแล้วอาจจะงงบ้าง เพราะคนเขียนก็งงเหมือนกัน




0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment